PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Croatia!

Operabug
October 27th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Hello everyone!

My name is Buga, I live in Zagreb, Croatia and am obsessed with opera! I study opera singing in Zagreb on the Music academy. I love Puccini, Verdi and Mozart, love to sing, read, dance and act. I think of myself as a very positive and happy person =) and I'm so glad I found this site! This is what I've been trying to find for so long!

Looking forward to sharing experience and thoughts on opera with all of you =)

Soave_Fanciulla
October 27th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Hello everyone!

My name is Buga, I live in Zagreb, Croatia and am obsessed with opera! I study opera singing in Zagreb on the Music academy. I love Puccini, Verdi and Mozart, love to sing, read, dance and act. I think of myself as a very positive and happy person =) and I'm so glad I found this site! This is what I've been trying to find for so long!

Welcome Buga. This is a great place to be opera-obsessive as we share the same condition.

Aramis
October 27th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Hello. Zagreb is quite close to where I live, we're neightbours. I think I actually saw you from my window yesterday.

Luiz Gazzola (Almaviva)
October 27th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Hello everyone!

Welcome to Opera Lively. This is great, I see you're exactly the kind of new member that is a good fit for what we do here, so you'll have fun, and will be a good contributor. I also like the fact that you're from Croatia; I have close personal friends from Croatia.

We have a Local Area section where we announce local events and post comments and reviews of local performances. If you have announcements to post regarding the operatic scene in Zagreb, please send them to me by Private Message and I'll post them.

Make sure you see our comprehensive clickable index on the Articles page, right in the middle of it - click on Articles above and then read the index, you'll see that we're a lot more than a forum, and have many other interesting sections. From your other posts, I saw that you like Anna Netrebko, so, you'll certainly enjoy our exclusive interview with her, which you will find on the front page by, again, clicking on Articles, then scrolling down. Glad to have you here!

Ann Lander (sospiro)
October 27th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Hello Buga & welcome to the forum!

Aksel
October 27th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Hello, and welcome to the forum!

Amfortas
October 27th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Welcome, Buga!

Operabug
October 27th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Thank you all for welcoming me :)
Almaviva, the first thing I did was reading your interview :D tnx for all the info!

Elektra
October 28th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Welcome! :D