PDA

View Full Version : New Staff Member - Jephtha

Luiz Gazzola (Almaviva)
April 22nd, 2013, 06:04 PM
We're pleased to announce that member Jephtha has joined the staff at Opera Lively, in the category of Staff Writer and Reviewer.

Jephtha's advanced operatic knowledge and experience as a musician and former singer will be a bonus for our projects such as the In-Depths and the Beyond the Standard Repertory series, and for the reviews of CDs and DVDs that are part of those articles.

Let's welcome Jephtha into his new position, and thank him for accepting the responsibilities and hard work that come with it!

Soave_Fanciulla
April 22nd, 2013, 07:42 PM
Yay for Jephtha. We're lucky to have you!

Ann Lander (sospiro)
April 23rd, 2013, 04:11 AM
:hifive: Welcome!

Amfortas
April 23rd, 2013, 03:09 PM
Woo hoo! Go Jeptha! Go Jeptha! It's your birthday!

(Well . . . figuratively).

Jephtha
April 23rd, 2013, 04:16 PM
Woo hoo! Go Jeptha! Go Jeptha! It's your birthday!

(Well . . . figuratively).

My OL birthday, anyway! :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I have enjoyed being a member of Opera Lively over the past few months, and I am looking forward to making more writing and reviewing contributions to the site. :)

Itullian
April 25th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Congratulations Jephtha.
Looking forward to many more of your insights.

Itullian
September 10th, 2013, 04:10 PM
What happened to Jephtha?
Anyone know?

Luiz Gazzola (Almaviva)
September 10th, 2013, 04:55 PM
What happened to Jephtha?
Anyone know?

Jephtha has announced to us that he is temporarily out of touch due to workload in his job and computer access problems, but he said he will eventually be back.

Itullian
September 13th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Jephtha has announced to us that he is temporarily out of touch due to workload in his job and computer access problems, but he said he will eventually be back.

thank you :)