PDA

View Full Version : Isabel Leonard and Cherubino at the Met - help needed

Luiz Gazzola (Almaviva)
October 23rd, 2014, 11:54 PM
Holy cow, I completely forgot to attend the Encore of the Met Live in HD of Le Nozze di Figaro last night! Stupid me, I went directly from work to home to watch a... soccer game!

The worst part, is that I had promised to Isabel Leonard's agent that I would watch it, and then send questions to Isabel about her performance, in a follow-up to our recent in-person interview, in order to enhance my review and coverage of the piece.

Big blunder!

Now there are only two solutions:

1) If there is a streaming out there just like Anna's Macbeth had one, please let me know. I suppose it is too early for this performance to be on Met Viewer pay-per-view so it would have to be some other source.
2) If someone saw the show, please send me suggestions of questions specific to Isabel's performance.

Thanks.

PS - Never mind, I did formulate some questions based on video clips, a documentary, and reviews about this show. Still, regardless of the interview, if someone has a way to still see online this show that I missed in broadcast, please let me know.

Soave_Fanciulla
October 24th, 2014, 03:54 AM
Unfortunately Logan D/coloraturafan has had his channels shut down so the most reliable sharer has is out of action.

Alan
February 16th, 2015, 06:29 AM
Too late to be useful for your interview, but if you would still like to see it the whole performance is now available at Met On Demand
http://www.metopera.org/ondemand/catalog/detail.aspx?upc=811357017593