PDA

View Full Version : Mozart the magic

Ahenning82
July 7th, 2018, 03:06 AM
I came across this record, but I cant seem to find the value of it.

Florestan
July 7th, 2018, 03:42 AM
Value as in "what is it worth to sell it?" or value as in "you don't care for the music?"

Ahenning82
July 7th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Value as in to someone who would appreciate it. I have so many opera and classical vinyls such as Beethoven: The Complete String Quartets Vol.1: the Six Quartets Op.18 Box set that are perfect with booklets, Berlioz Les Troyens By Colin Davis -Box Set, CHARLES MUNCH / Berlioz Requiem box set and many other orginal box sets. I don't own a record player. I absolutely love music, but I'm sure someone with more knowledge would appreciate and value these more than me.

Florestan
July 7th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Value as in to someone who would appreciate it. I have so many opera and classical vinyls such as Beethoven: The Complete String Quartets Vol.1: the Six Quartets Op.18 Box set that are perfect with booklets, Berlioz Les Troyens By Colin Davis -Box Set, CHARLES MUNCH / Berlioz Requiem box set and many other orginal box sets. I don't own a record player. I absolutely love music, but I'm sure someone with more knowledge would appreciate and value these more than me.

You can list them for sale online at Amazon or Ebay, but that takes a lot of time and effort. If you are more interested in simply getting them out of your house and want others to enjoy them, your local record store may buy them and some donate vinyl to libraries.

Ann Lander (sospiro)
July 7th, 2018, 02:44 PM

I have sold CDs and DVDs on Amazon. There are lots of people who want recordings and do not mind that the box is not new.