PDA

View Full Version : Opera Lively Facebook

Ann Lander (sospiro)
January 8th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I've started posting some photos on to our Facebook page & will add more as soon as I can. These were taken during a trip in July 2010, photography was allowed & they are all my own so no problems with copyright.

One of my favourites is the photo of the letter to Régine Crespin from Otto Klemperer. Straight to the point!

Dear Madame Crespin, I am writing to tell you that the last scene of Lohengrin will be made without cut. I have no doubt that you knew it already. But just in case I am mistaken please study it.
I look forward to work with you and to greet you here in London.
With best regards, I am, yours sincerely, Otto Klemperer

Aramis
January 8th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Why every person that likes posts on our facebook page has some crazy animal set as profile photo?

Ann Lander (sospiro)
January 9th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Why every person that likes posts on our facebook page has some crazy animal set as profile photo?

I have some crazy friends (the one with the greyhound is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology :devilish:) but never mind them where's your 'like'?

Aramis
January 9th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Sorry, I have only my false-name account with one "friend", I don't think my likes from it would serve our prestige.

Luiz Gazzola (Almaviva)
January 9th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Well, Aramis, once you write your first opera and become world famous and filthy rich, your "like" will be useful for our prestige. We'll say - do you know that famous Polish composer? He likes our facebook page!!!