PDA

View Full Version : Great news, jhar 26 is on board!

Luiz Gazzola (Almaviva)
December 7th, 2011, 08:58 PM
I'm pleased to announce to the community another great new member. jhar26 whom most of you know from elsewhere has just joined our membership corps, and will be posting eventually. Those of you who know jhar26 must know how honored and proud I am to have him on board, since he's a gentleman (in the old fashioned sense of the word, as in really classy) who doesn't only command solid knowledge of opera but is also one of the most pleasant persons I've had the pleasure of interacting with. Welcome, jhar26, and I look forward to your contributions. I know you're a busy man but do find some time to post with us!

jhar26
December 8th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the (much too) nice words. You did an incredible job putting this place together in such a short time. It looks great, I must say.

Luiz Gazzola (Almaviva)
December 9th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the (much too) nice words. You did an incredible job putting this place together in such a short time. It looks great, I must say.

Thanks. No, they weren't much too nice words, you fully deserve them, and your friends here who know you will agree.
As for the site looking great, thanks, but it's only the beginning. After the construction ends, I do believe it will be amazing.