PDA

View Full Version : A very special new member

Luiz Gazzola (Almaviva)
December 9th, 2011, 12:14 AM
It is my pleasure to introduce to you all the most special new member as far as *I'm* concerned: the love of my life. No, not Anna Netrebko, LOL. It is my lovely wife, who picked - of course - the nickname CountessAlmaviva. She isn't as taken with opera as I am or we are, but she does like it, and shall be posting rarely, but it is great to have her. I'm sure Natalie and Annie who will be meeting her in person on the occasion of our July trip to London for Les Troyens at Covent Garden will enjoy the opportunity to get to know her a bit more in advance of the real-life meeting. Welcome, CountessAlmaviva!

CountessAlmaviva
December 9th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Hello everybody,
Almaviva my husband has a gun to my head: "you must love opera with as much intensity as I do!" My answer... "dream on!" Anyway, I do like it, but I'm much less intense than he is. I'll be showing up from time to time. I look forward to meeting Annie and Natalie in London. Cheers.

AnaMendoza
December 9th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Greetings, m'Lady! It's an honor to have you with us.

Soave_Fanciulla
December 9th, 2011, 01:45 AM
Hurray, we meet Rosina! It'll be great to chat before we meet in person.

Aramis
December 9th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Almaviva my husband has a gun to my head: "you must love opera with as much intensity as I do!

AH, ROSINA POVERINA

FragendeFrau
December 9th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Hello, wonderful to meet you! It's possible that I will be in London at that time as well. I will be trying to get tickets for whichever performance I can...some problems with being away from work during that time, which is limiting what I can try for. Ugh!

But YAY! excited you are here and I look forward to getting to know the Countess!

Amfortas
December 9th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Great to meet you, Countess! When you get a moment, you and I will have to chat in private so you can tell me all the *real* dirt on Alma! I'm sure you must have quite a story or two! :rolleyes:

Festat
December 9th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Welcome! (:

Ann Lander (sospiro)
December 9th, 2011, 09:02 PM
*curtsey*

Welcome Countess Almaviva & if your Ladyship is gracious enough to give permission I will address you as Rosina as we are now honoured with the presence of two Countesses. ;)

Polednice
December 9th, 2011, 09:39 PM
You two are the best aristocrats I've ever met! :D

Eorrific
December 9th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Well, hello, CountessAlmaviva. Nice to meet you. :)

CountessAlmaviva
December 9th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Thanks all of you for the warm welcome.
I think the trip to London will be fabulous; one more reason to like opera. And I hope you can make it, FragendeFrau.

Aksel
December 10th, 2011, 01:04 AM
Oooh. Nice having you on board, m'lady.

Luiz Gazzola (Almaviva)
December 10th, 2011, 01:14 AM
You two are the best aristocrats I've ever met! :D

Hm... what's the competition, Pole? How many aristrocrats *have* you met? Two?;)

itywltmt
December 10th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Hurray, we meet Rosina! It'll be great to chat before we meet in person.

before you meet in prison?? Oops, my mistake...

AnaMendoza
December 11th, 2011, 03:44 AM
Hm... what's the competition, Pole? How many aristrocrats *have* you met? Two?;)

More than he thinks. ;)

Il_Penseroso
December 11th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Welcome CountessAlmaviva.

Il_Penseroso
December 11th, 2011, 08:24 AM
It is my pleasure to introduce to you all the most special new member as far as *I'm* concerned: the love of my life. No, not Anna Netrebko, LOL. It is my lovely wife, who picked - of course - the nickname CountessAlmaviva.

Hahaha ! I can tell your wife stories about your affair with Anna Netrebko !!!

Elektra
December 11th, 2011, 10:32 AM
CountessAlmaviva, what an honour! Welcome!

Luiz Gazzola (Almaviva)
December 11th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Hahaha ! I can tell your wife stories about your affair with Anna Netrebko !!!

She knows that I'm out of Anna's league.:( (where is the crying emoticon when we need it? uhoh, we do need more emoticons!)

DrMike
December 11th, 2011, 01:42 PM
And here I thought this thread was to welcome me over here!

So, tell me Countess - do you roll your eyes over your hubbie's Anna obsession as much as the rest of us do?